X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AR_chie
    Apprentice
    • May 2007

bosses - new sugestion [V]

already playing as a hobbit rouge. nothing unusual - stealth is on high level and a lot of ugly enemies he kills as they sleep. It is strange when in large room army i.e. orcs sleeps - my hero kills some monsters, several are awaken, but nobody shouts for help to kill the intruder. Ok, maybe they are to stupid, but when boss is awaken and sees me should call the alarm.
  • Bill Peterson
    Adept
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by AR_chie
    already playing as a hobbit rouge. nothing unusual - stealth is on high level and a lot of ugly enemies he kills as they sleep. It is strange when in large room army i.e. orcs sleeps - my hero kills some monsters, several are awaken, but nobody shouts for help to kill the intruder. Ok, maybe they are to stupid, but when boss is awaken and sees me should call the alarm.
    There's already a flag in monster.txt called SHRIEK that will do what you suggest, just add the flag to the boss monsters. the only drawback is that shriek also hastes everything nearby as well.

You are aware that this would make your rogue a lot harder to play, aren't you?

Comment

• AR_chie
      Apprentice
      • May 2007

Originally posted by Bill Peterson
      There's already a flag in monster.txt called SHRIEK that will do what you suggest, just add the flag to the boss monsters. the only drawback is that shriek also hastes everything nearby as well.

You are aware that this would make your rogue a lot harder to play, aren't you?

I know, that shriek hastes every enemy, and this belongs to ordinary shriek. i suggest that boss monster could only awake his companions.

BTW I know that my past (oh yeah... he falls) hero could had more troubles but awareness should give into the game some flavour.

BTW2 sorry for my ugly english:/

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍