X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zikke
    Veteran
    • Jun 2008

Winnar!

I found Cubragol and switched around a couple pieces of gear to get to 42 speed while hasted. The fight took forever in the bottom corner of the map. I melee'd him and every time I got below 675 I would Heal with spells (mdc), which happened a lot. When he summoned Dragons or hounds I would spend a melee turn trying to Recharge my staff of banishment, which worked 3 out of 3 times (got lucky). On a couple of the Unique summons I couldn't break LoS and had to Banish Evil a few times, TO Morgy away and then WoD the uniques and baddies, which worked well. The entire fight I went through only 4 !RestoreMana, 1 !Life, 2 !Healing, and 1 !*Healing*, but it took about 60 minutes in all.

Thanks for the tips, everybody! I had *way* too much fun as a priest, with Clairvoyance and infinite heals. Once I got to the point of not killing things with OoD and just melee+heal, all uniques went down easily.

Winner dump: here
    A(3.1.0b) CWS "Fyren_V" NEW L:50 DL:127 A++ R+++ Sp+ w:The Great Axe of Eonwe
    A/FA W H- D c-- !f PV+++ s? d P++ M+
    C- S+ I- !So B ac++ GHB? SQ? !RQ V F:

Comment

• Sirridan
      Knight
      • May 2009

Congrats! I'm working hard on my new priest, I hope it turns out as well as yours!

Comment

• LCC
        Adept
        • Jul 2009

Congratulations! If my priest has to beat M to death with a pick, I will not complain. However, I prefer mod Deathwreaker...
        Lonnie Courtney Clay - see:
        http://groups.google.com/group/lonni...ney-clay?hl=en

Comment

• Zikke
          Veteran
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by LCC
          Congratulations! If my priest has to beat M to death with a pick

Yeah it wasn't the classiest of weapons... but effective! If Morgoth is like a black mountain of evil, a pick would be appropriate.
          A(3.1.0b) CWS "Fyren_V" NEW L:50 DL:127 A++ R+++ Sp+ w:The Great Axe of Eonwe
          A/FA W H- D c-- !f PV+++ s? d P++ M+
          C- S+ I- !So B ac++ GHB? SQ? !RQ V F:

Comment

• Estie
            Veteran
            • Apr 2008

Belated congratulations!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰