X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NeoWizard
    Adept
    • Dec 2008

You know what's hard?

The hardest part of any angband game is starting a new char after having played a high level char for some time, and suddenly being aware that your not as strong as you were, and being put to death by a group of orc!
    NeoWizard
    -. . --- .-- .. --.. .- .-. -..

aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre. Olny 55% of plepoe can. mtat
  • Wraitheist
    Adept
    • Mar 2008

Heh, that's true. That's one of the reasons that so many people here dive quickly. It is a lot easier to lose a character that you've spent an hour or two on than one that you've spent 2 days on and is still only at a depth of 1500.

Comment

• NeoWizard
      Adept
      • Dec 2008

Exactly, I also dive. I'm usully aroud DL20-25 by 150k turn! And the one I just lost was at DL62. So I've been with the car for 3 days. When I lost the char yesterday I immediately started a new one, go watch tv for an hour and come back to play , and I hitch a shroom and was confused. What the heck how come I'm confused? It then hit me that I wasn't a clv40 char anymore.
      NeoWizard
      -. . --- .-- .. --.. .- .-. -..

aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre. Olny 55% of plepoe can. mtat

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎