X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Larvitz
    Adept
    • Dec 2008

Diving

I would like for someone to give me an extensive Power Diving tutorial. I know a good deal of people here use this technique... and I would like to use it, as I'm good enough to get down to around 1500' every character on average, and I want to reduce some of the time I spend on the beginning stuff in my character, so I can get to the good stuff quicker. So...

((Oh, and by the way, I'm going to be compiling knowledge I gain from my fellow banders here, as I have quite a passion for Roguelikes, and I would like to assemble a nice guide. Note, that I would be dedicated to it, and not leave it half finished like some of the other guides I've found laying around.))
    I is the Larva. <3
  • Donald Jonker
    Knight
    • Jun 2008

See Eddie's Tales of the Bold Rogue and this Diving Exercise for good starting places. But you've been around here for a while... surely you've caught some of the propaganda that many of us spew out at regular intervals?
    Bands, / Those funny little plans / That never work quite right.
    -Mercury Rev

Comment

• Larvitz
      Adept
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Donald Jonker
      See Eddie's Tales of the Bold Rogue and this Diving Exercise for good starting places. But you've been around here for a while... surely you've caught some of the propaganda that many of us spew out at regular intervals?

Yeah, I've seen some of it, but I forgot a lot of it, cos I wasn't actually noting it, or trying to record it. Thanks for the directions though. =]
      I is the Larva. <3

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍