X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Larvitz
    Adept
    • Dec 2008

Which Band has the most stuff?

Well? Tell me. ^^ I mean like overall, items, races, classes, etc. I like there to be TOO much stuff, because I get to play a variety of different styles and games... so which variant is the overall largest?
    I is the Larva. <3
  • Donald Jonker
    Knight
    • Jun 2008

Probably furyband has this um, distinction... with runners up being ToME and Heng/Entro. This last manages to be very balanced and tight (IMO) despite its enormity, however. Un is pretty broad as well.
    Bands, / Those funny little plans / That never work quite right.
    -Mercury Rev

Comment

• Larvitz
      Adept
      • Dec 2008

Well, I got UnAngband and squealed in delight as I realized that I'll never remember everything to it!!! ^_^

Dying, fo-ever!!!

But really, I love Vanilla too, but sometimes I just like to be something weird like a "Flying Fox Sword Swallower Toaster from 1963" and fly, while eating swords and rubbing my red hot wires over enemies to toast them to death... =]
      I is the Larva. <3

Comment

• Daniel Fishman
        Adept
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Donald Jonker
        Probably furyband has this um, distinction... with runners up being ToME and Heng/Entro. This last manages to be very balanced and tight (IMO) despite its enormity, however. Un is pretty broad as well.
        There are several ToME mods bigger than the offical ToME game - FuryMod (which FuryBand developed from) is one; Theme is another, as is T-Plus, and I think there are others, though there's a lot of common content. I've only played Theme and ToME significantly so couldn't say which is the biggest. Unsurprisingly, given this, they are rather unbalanced, even more so than ToME (check my Theme winner on the ladder for an example!)

Comment

• buzzkill
          Prophet
          • May 2008

Originally posted by Larvitz
          But really, I love Vanilla too, but sometimes I just like to be something weird like a "Flying Fox Sword Swallower Toaster from 1963" and fly, while eating swords and rubbing my red hot wires over enemies to toast them to death... =]
          YOU, are one weird dude (no offense).
          www.mediafire.com/buzzkill - Get your 32x32 tiles here. UT32 now compatible Ironband and Quickband 9/6/2012.
          My banding life on Buzzkill's ladder.

Comment

• Larvitz
            Adept
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by buzzkill
            YOU, are one weird dude (no offense).
            None taken.
            I is the Larva. <3

Comment

Working...
            😀