X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hillsc
    Rookie
    • Jan 2009

Monster recall?

Is there a way to do monster recall at any time? For example, I just killed a unique and then WoR'd back to town. Now I want to look at this unique again. It's gone from the Monster Recall window. And I won't find his letter up in town. I seem to remember being able to do this a long, long time ago.
  • Daniel Fishman
    Adept
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by hillsc
    Is there a way to do monster recall at any time? For example, I just killed a unique and then WoR'd back to town. Now I want to look at this unique again. It's gone from the Monster Recall window. And I won't find his letter up in town. I seem to remember being able to do this a long, long time ago.
    Either ~ (recall knowledge) then go to d) monster knowledge
    or / then the letter of the monster, y to recall and then go through them until you find the one you're looking for.

Comment

• hillsc
      Rookie
      • Jan 2009

Gah! Thank you. That's it. I scoured the help file for 'recall' but unfortunately this command is under 'check knowledge'. I looked right past it!

Comment

• Jungle_Boy
        Swordsman
        • Nov 2008

Not sure if it is still available but you used to be able to hit / then ctrl-u to scroll through all the uniques you had met.
        My first winner: http://angband.oook.cz/ladder-show.php?id=10138

Comment

• Daniel Fishman
          Adept
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Jungle_Boy
          Not sure if it is still available but you used to be able to hit / then ctrl-u to scroll through all the uniques you had met.
          It is. (I've just done so.)

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍