X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nerdanel
    Rookie
    • Dec 2008

Registrations on the ToME forum are open again

It looks like we have defeated the spam problem. It's not pretty but it should work. Though, we could use some empirical evidence that it really does work now.

In other news, I got locked out of the forum while testing if our new registration code had effects on the profile changing, since they are based on the same code. Here's a hint for everyone DO NOT change in your profile your forum theme to FS2 Gold. It brings nothing but grief and you unable to see anything in the forums but an error message.

Worst of all, the FS2 Gold bug doesn't even appear to be my fault, but a bug that had lain in wait for who knows how long, as a trap for the curious.
  • pav
    Administrator
    • Apr 2007

Haha, good show. Truth to be told, the FS2 Gold theme is not even installed. I had changed your theme back to Chronicles.
    See the elves and everything! http://angband.oook.cz

Comment

• Nerdanel
      Rookie
      • Dec 2008

Hey, you're quick! I had just sent you an email about "solving" the issue by it having vanished mysteriously on me. I thought it had to be something I had done, even though I had done nothing that should have done it...

Great job, by the way!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍