X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fendell Orcbane
    Swordsman
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by debo
    I think that's actually why you don't see many of them -- it gets dull after a while
    Well I can sort of buy that...cause I'm at the point myself... I'm not so sure of that.

Comment

• taptap
      Knight
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by evilmike
      Overall I think it's the easiest character build to win the game with.
      Don't agree. Most of all there is no single "archer build", there are several. Stealth / no stealth, heavy bow / light bow, fear / no fear, lazy archer (w/ song of mastery), additional melee capabilities or none at all ... In 1.1 you could also make a 0.9 lb shortbow and go machine gunning with early rapid fire. If "hunters" (perception+stealth archer) become dull after you won a few times try something different, but you don't have to become a brawler to do so

Comment

• locus
        Adept
        • Nov 2012

I felt like melee fighter was the most natural way to try to play, and there's enough depth to that playstyle that I haven't really felt the need to branch out to others.

Comment

• darkdrone
          Apprentice
          • Apr 2007

going up against archer enemies is NOT fun.... in the early game... haven't yet survived into the late-game, I'm not in a position to comment....
          "When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche.
          (does this mean the RNG learns my worst fears, mummy?)

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎