X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jens
    Swordsman
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Magnate
    The stats module records the level feelings, because they're not a sparse array. So it will show you the distribution of level feelings for all your runs, across the 9 object and 10 monster feelings. But it doesn't record the mon_power or obj_power for each level, or the totals.
    Aha! My feeling about the feelings is (and now I don't mean compared to what I find on the level, both because I haven't always looked, and because even if I do I don't usuallu know) that the variation for objects seems right, but for monsters I get too many on the 'safe' side. The first 10 levels almost only use the two safest feelings, and by 20 I might sometimes get the 4'th. I have not come to 40 yet, so I don't know about the end of the dungeon, but how has the distribution seemed in the data?

I also think that those that most need the feelings will spend more time in the early dungeon levels, so some thought to getting a better spread there could be a good idea (if you can't get a good spread throughout that is).

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎