X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scud
    Swordsman
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by scud
    I have found a Glaive of Fury (2d6) (+15,+18) <+4,+2> which I...

a) sell to Mr Dragon-Slayer in the gun shop for 30000 GP
    b) buy back from from Mr Dragon-Slayer in the gun shop for 1 GP
    c) see 'a' and 'b' above

If I sell the GoF in the black market I'm offered 1 GP, and the buy-back price is 17,109,353 GP.
    I've now found a Scythe of Slicing of Fury (8d4) (+12,+13) <+4,+2>.

Mr Dragon-Slayer offered me the full 30000 GP for it, but the buy-back price is 20,665,163 GP. And my old Glaive of Fury has gone up from 1 GP to 20,019,675 GP. Which is more expensive that it would have been at the Black Market.

Comment

• buzzkill
      Prophet
      • May 2008

Originally posted by scud
      It would be 'nice' if one in ten druj actually would deign to chase you, say once it's down to 25% HP.
      A. This.
      B. Vorpal Druj.
      C. All of the above.
      www.mediafire.com/buzzkill - Get your 32x32 tiles here. UT32 now compatible Ironband and Quickband 9/6/2012.
      My banding life on Buzzkill's ladder.

Comment

• Taha
        Adept
        • Jun 2009

Quick question; is there an issue with summoning undead, and possibly hounds recently? I see ticket 1348 was fixed, but don't see anything else related.

Just asking because I have seen a BUNCH of summoners recently where I get the "summons x" - greater undead, hounds, etc, and then nothing appears. Carcaroth tried for hounds, cantoras and the witch king went for greater undead and failed. The witch king did get some demons, a dragon and a bunch of jackals on other occasions. Qzly.... summoned and got all 5 of the living purple W's, and summoning demons seems to work fine, but a greater rotting Q just got nothing. My brother mentioned a similar problem with Morgoth summoning greater undead and nothing showing up.
        ________
        Web shows
        Last edited by Taha; August 14, 2011, 14:58.

Comment

• Magnate
          Angband Devteam member
          • May 2007

Originally posted by Taha
          Quick question; is there an issue with summoning undead, and possibly hounds recently? I see ticket 1348 was fixed, but don't see anything else related.

Just asking because I have seen a BUNCH of summoners recently where I get the "summons x" - greater undead, hounds, etc, and then nothing appears. Carcaroth tried for hounds, cantoras and the witch king went for greater undead and failed. The witch king did get some demons, a dragon and a bunch of jackals on other occasions. Qzly.... summoned and got all 5 of the living purple W's, and summoning demons seems to work fine, but a greater rotting Q just got nothing. My brother mentioned a similar problem with Morgoth summoning greater undead and nothing showing up.
          I'm a bit out of date with nightlies, but I can't reproduce this in staging - there'll be a new nightly in a day or two, so pls check whether it's still there then ...
          "Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home" - The Beatles

Comment

• d_m
            Angband Devteam member
            • Aug 2008

I believe there was a bug but that it was fixed awhile ago. I agree with Magnate that you should try the next nightly and see if you can reproduce it (or notice it while playing).
            linux->xterm->screen->pmacs

Comment

• takkaria
              Veteran
              • Apr 2007

With the latest nightliesmacros no longer appear in the options menu. Well, they do, but under m the commands available are only for keymaps. Are we moving to all keymaps, is there a new place to do macros, or is something wrong with my setup?
              Macros are gone, gone gone.
              takkaria whispers something about options. -more-

Comment

• Taha
                Adept
                • Jun 2009

The summoning bug was on the Mac Mar 9th nightly. I just won a game, so the next one might be a little while - have to take a break in between games, and getting that deep for me usually takes a few tries. But my brother playing with the same nightly - windows version under wine in linux - had the same issue.

Morgoth got something on many of his summons, but greater undead got nothing each time.
                ________
                Bigbustysex
                Last edited by Taha; August 14, 2011, 14:59.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎