X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grotug
    Veteran
    • Nov 2013

Upon finding a PDSM on DL12...

So after my relatively uneventful and smooth march to victory in my recent artifactless ironman Half Troll Warrior attempt, I decided to roll up a Hobbit Ranger with forced descent, as that seems to be my second favorite race/class combo.

After inspecting every monster early on (1d1, 1d2, 1d3, oohh, that one has 1d4 attack), and ruminating over the fact that some deeper monsters have less stats than earlier ones, (most notably the scary stats of Soldiers) I eventually get my footing and find myself cruising through the levels pretty quickly after finding a sling (+2, +5) and a *slay Orc* broadsword with +1 DEX and See Invisible on DL3, though my first trip to the dungeon barely got me enough gold to buy another ?recall (I was able to buy 21 arrows) after running into a room with a shrieker mushroom I had forgotten about.

Even after I found the early weapons I was dealing the most damage with magic missile. Very handy early game attack. For starting stats I gave my Hobbit +6 STR, +6 DEX, +6 CON and +2 INT. Given how good the MM is, I'm considering doing +4 INT and +4 DEX in the future for starting stats.

So anyway, I'm cruising along when I suddenly find myself on a 3-9 level.

I finally find the room with the object. It's a purple [. I'm a bit surprised it's not a book and am not sure what to make of it. Is it a jewel encrusted crown? I'm dumbstruck when I walk over it. PDSM. I have found some pretty amazing early game things lying around the dungeon, but only a few times have I found a PDSM, and the earliest one was at DL70-something in a large vault. I put it on and find myself slowed (-2) but not really bothered by this trade off.

I notice a bug in my armor's description: it says protects from confusion, but my @ doesn't know about such abilities yet (as shown in the character abilities screen--pConf is grayed out).

I get a bit reckless, nearly dying a few times, most notably to a summoned Dark Elven Lord as my weight issues only get worse as I accumulate potions and staves ((-4) speed at the worst). Pasting uniques with the rapidly recharging magic breath is pretty amusing, though. All the early game ones die in a single breath. As I get deeper, I need to rely on a short bow (+15, +13) I found in the store to take on some of the 800hp uniques, namely one of the disenchanter dudes and the confuser brothers on DL32. The confuser brothers drop me my first three artifacts: the star of Nascabil <+2> <+3> and The Elfstone of Ibingwil <+3> <+1> and the Short Sword Golot with SI, Slay Evil (among others) and slightly better damage than the +1 Dex broadsword. The star gives me +2 INT & STR which is huge as my slowness jumps from (-3) to (-1). The amulet confers +3 CON and abilities already covered by my armor (pConf and rDisen). On DL27 I find a <+2> attacks main gauche which I keep as a swap. On DL34 I pick up a wand of TO.

That brings us up to the present position having just arrived on DL35 doing 74 dam with the main gauche thanks to a RoD (+8). Our AC is at 117 and our SP is 35. We are a level 27 Guide.
    Last edited by Grotug; October 2, 2018, 07:21.
    Beginner's Guide to Angband 4.2.3 Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9c9e2wMngM

Detailed account of my Ironman win here.

"My guess is that Grip and Fang have many more kills than Gothmog and Lungorthin." --Fizzix
  • Grotug
    Veteran
    • Nov 2013

DL35 through DL38 not much of note happens, but there are some good battles. Lokkak falls to my Phase, blast and pot-shot routine. I let my health get near zero fighting his giants which was maybe not entirely necessary or prudent, tho. Then, on a most unassuming 4 feeling DL39 I find a crossbow. It has no special abilities but it's to-dam may be unusually high. Ya think? +25 is A-OK. Just as I getvto 0 speed. Ahh, well. X4 +25 will take me far.

I buy another *Healing* (second in a row from BM), a 21 AC helm of Regen and 10 (+27, +19) mithril shots of wounding for later. I return home and swap out the <+3> INT ring for a +6 DEX ring I had picked up earlier and forgotten about which brings my my gauche dam to 88 (with drained DEX, +2 DEX goes from 4.3 to 4.8 blows). 60 average bolts do 113 a piece. Time to have some fun!

EDIT: on DL40 I dispose of a storm giant (scary at -2 speed) after magically fleeing from two (killed the one that followed). An ancient blue dragon is less trouble and brings me to CL 29 and drops a !Strength. A nearby scroll of Acquirement procures the Mithril Gauntlets Hirin good for 23 AC, FrAct and <+5> STR! They replace gloves of FrAct. Suddenly My AC is now a whopping 160 and dam 150 (6.7 blows)! That is some [i]fast[/] power gains.
    Last edited by Grotug; October 3, 2018, 07:20. Reason: active tense and grammar.
    Beginner's Guide to Angband 4.2.3 Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9c9e2wMngM

"My guess is that Grip and Fang have many more kills than Gothmog and Lungorthin." --Fizzix

Comment

• gglibertine
      Adept
      • Dec 2007

Keep us updated, this sounds epically great. In 24 years of playing, I have never, not even once, found PDSM. Permit me to enjoy your luck vicariously.

Comment

• Grotug
        Veteran
        • Nov 2013

DL41 I find a vault and !Enlighten the level, but there is not anything useful in it. Nevertheless, I decide to raid it for fun, or in case the X3 crossbow is good. There is black armor of speed <+2> that I don't consider. I have some trouble getting into the vault, though, as a Ranger comes out and summons stuff. I continuously phase away from him into a corridor that forces a long detour back to the vault. I eventually dispose of him, though with my usual tricks.

I swap to an artifact +2 INT weapon I found but it doesn't have SI and suddenly something is clawing at me and draining my STR. I switch back to my main weapon and see a G trying to kill me. I TO it. Then, despite superb stealth, the Bile Demon comes out to greet me at the center of the vault. Yikes! I ?phase. A bit later he surprises me again and melees me. I half expect my life to be ended in this meeting, but I am lucky and he only takes off 50hp. Instead of ?phasing again I decide I best take my chances with the TO and off he goes on an early vacation. I check out the vault again, and trigger a summoning trap (87% phys. disarm) that summons two ancient dragons, one a multihued one so I ?phase and TO it from an anti-summoning corridor I had tunneled to the entrance of the vault. The White D dies easily in the corridor.

I finally am able to check out the xbow and it is very unexciting. Foolish risks for nothing. After nearly getting clawed and bit to death by a D I suddenly realize my health is woely inadequate at about 227. I escape back to town to settle on one weapon since Golot is my only source of SI. Over the next several levels I pass on two lamps of True Sight as I don't want to give up +2 STR and pStun from the artifact star. Three trips back to town and I buy another TO, another !*healing and a !healing and a rod of detection.

I finally find a level that is promising (some segmentented rectangle room with treasures and mostly friendly monsters save for the pack of gravity hounds I cannot ?banish because my last one was destroyed by black dragons when my PDSM failed it's activation. I tried to blast the gravity hounds after tunneling through a wall (hastening myself first with a !speed) but they blast me before I get to move and send me into a nearby unconnected chambered room. There I read a scroll of "praedium rocio" and the air starts to swirl about me. Darn; I really wanted to explore the level more.

I find myself on DL52 near a graveyard pit filled with vampires and 5 vampire lords. I use some _Speed I bought in a store and slowly whittle them down with PDSM blasts, bolts and two rods of light. Towards the end of the fight I pick up a 4th book and magically hasten myself (50% fail) to finish off the vampires. I also pick up a ?banishment and !experience for my efforts taking me to CL33 and restoring stat drains. On DL 53 I open a chest with two artifact helms inside, both granting Telepathy. One with +4 INT and the other +1 INT and CON and Regen. I'll keep the +4 INT one, even though I still need CON (finding my first !Toughness, !CON and !Augmentation helped, though, and I now have 279hp. Somewhere on DL52 I realized I forgot to buy more ?Recalls, so I am stuck in the dungeon until I find some.
        Last edited by Grotug; October 4, 2018, 00:50.

Comment

• Grotug
          Veteran
          • Nov 2013

Here is the accompanying video to the last update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUm...utu.be#t=9m10s I set the time stamp to when things started getting interesting.

Comment

• Grotug
            Veteran
            • Nov 2013

Very nearly died.

So by all rights my run should be over. And I thought it was. Yet, somehow I didn't die. And how silly of me to play so foolhardily when I have a PDSM. But I found something that, at least for now, means I am better off putting the PDSM away... if only I could remember to buy ?Words of Recall....

Anyway, this video is much more entertaining than the last. In summary, I found a lot of artifacts, including two good armors; one that will replace my PDSM for now, and some artifacts worth the aggravation they come with (though it's aggravation that very nearly got me killed).

Last edited by Grotug; October 4, 2018, 08:58.

Comment

• Sky
              Veteran
              • Oct 2016

Derp derp detp derp derp

Ok so its forced descent. Can you recall and then return to the same DL?
              Last edited by Sky; October 4, 2018, 15:37.
              "i can take this dracolich"

Comment

• Pete Mack
                Prophet
                • Apr 2007

Sky-
                Drops are much better at dl 60, and with TO, stealth, and detection you can wander around DL 60 without much trouble. As grotug acknowledges, his big risk is aggravation with a very low-HP hobbit ranger. (Talk about playing to class/race weakness!)

As for EXP: demons from DL 45 onward have much bigger EXP value than ancient dragons, and with lower risk. Yeah, there are some (Balrogs) you have to avoid, but with PDSM and Scarabtrices, you have essentially all the resistances you need to take on basic Wyrms, Gelugons, etc. So why not go for it, assuming you have the right weapons?

Comment

• Grotug
                  Veteran
                  • Nov 2013

I assume the "derps" are for the slow nature of the youtube videos? I should probably include time stamps for the interesting parts.... You can never return to the same depth. Everytime you recall you start one level down. It's part of the reason I prefer forced descent: it saves me 125gp per trip to town.

The @ in the linked video in my previous post has 698hp by the end of the video and every resistance/protection except Nether, and has fire and cold immunity and is no longer wearing the PDSM.

Comment

• Sky
                    Veteran
                    • Oct 2016

Actually the derps is where i deleted post text that was wrong because i didnt read what you wrote.

Comment

• Grotug
                      Veteran
                      • Nov 2013

Welp, I beat the game without ever putting on the PDSM again. Played the whole game as a melee class as I never found a great launcher (best I found was a lorien x3 +19 that I didn't use in favor of an x5 xbow which sustained strength). Found some speed armor that solved my character (rNether).

Did the final fight with an aggravating maul doing about 468 to evil; fight was easier than a warrior with say 550 to evil. I had very good hit die: 940hp in final fight. I had all stats maxed except WIS (and all stats sustained except wis). I had comfortable amount of consumables. The 3 mana heal spell is good for like 75 health when you're really low, which is pretty sweet. I also had to do the final fight with a helmet swap to get more damage+speed and lose telepathy. I had found an amulet of esp that would have been great, but i didn't save it (of course, I saved a *bunch* of other artifacts I never used).

full char dump: http://angband.oook.cz/ladder-show.php?id=21995

Final fight youtube video: https://youtu.be/VgSmRlt7XjY

Code:
                       [Angband 4.1.2 Character Dump]

Name   Mogri        Age             31          Self  RB  CB  EB   Best
                       Race   Hobbit       Height        2'9"   STR! 18/100  -2  +0 +17 18/***
                       Class  Ranger       Weight     4st 2lb   INT! 18/100  +2  +2 +15 18/***
                       Title  ***WINNER*** Turns used:          Wis! 18/100  +1  -2  +6 18/150 18/100
                       HP     798/940      Game        628443   DEX! 18/100  +3  +1 +10 18/***
                       SP     160/385      Standard     77136   CON! 18/100  +2  -1 +15 18/***
                                           Resting       6045

Level                 50    Armor     [55,+149]    Saving Throw    100%
                       Cur Exp          7856476                           Stealth       Superb
                       Max Exp          7856476    Melee       7d4,+50    Disarm - phys.  100%
                       Adv Exp         ********    To-hit       65,+83    Disarm - magic   99%
                                                   Blows      5.0/turn    Magic Devices    109
                       Gold              352872                           Searching       100%
                       Burden          169.4 lb    Shoot to-dam    +19    Infravision   150 ft
                       Overweight      -10.5 lb    To-hit      105,+90    Speed      23 (x3.3)
                       Max Depth   5000' (L100)    Shots        1/turn

You are one of several children of a Hobbit Warrior.  You are a credit
                       to the family.  You have brown eyes, straight black hair, and an
                       average complexion.

rAcid:+.....+.++.+! Nexus:..+.+.....+..
                      rElec:+.+......+..! Nethr:......+......
                      rFire:.++*.+..+...! Chaos:..++....+....
                      rCold:..+...+.+..*! Disen:......+......
                      rPois:..+.+.......! pFear:+.++..+....+.
                      rLite:+.+...+...... pBlnd:..+...+......
                      rDark:..++......... pConf:...+.......+.
                      Sound:.+.+..+...... pStun:.....+.......
                      Shard:......+.+.... HLife:..+.........+

Regen:...+...++.... Stea.:.+..+..+.....
                        ESP:............. Sear.:+..++...+....
                      Invis:+.+.......... Infra:...++.......+
                      FrAct:..+.....+.++. Tunn.:.............
                      Feath:............. Speed:...++.+..+.+!
                      S.Dig:............. Blows:.............
                      ImpHP:............. Shots:.............
                       Fear:............. Might:.+...........
                      Aggrv:+............ Light:..+..+.......

[Character Equipment]

a) the Maul 'Cirith' (7d4) (+7,+21) <+3, +1, +4, +2> (charging)
                           Dropped by a Great Wyrm of Law at 4750 feet (level 95)

+3 strength.
                           +1 intelligence.
                           +4 constitution.
                           +2 searching skill.
                           Slays undead (powerfully), dragons (powerfully), giants, orcs,
                           animals, evil creatures.
                           Branded with weak acid.
                           Provides resistance to acid, lightning, light.
                           Provides protection from fear.
                           Cannot be harmed by acid, fire.
                           Grants the ability to see invisible things.  Aggravates creatures
                           nearby.  

When activated, it inflicts damage on evil creatures you can see,
                           heals 50 hit points, cures all temporary negative effects and
                           grants you protection from evil.
                           Takes 382 to 468 turns to recharge at your current speed.
                           Your chance of success is 97.2%

Combat info:
                           5.0 blows/round.
                           This weapon may benefit from one or more off-weapon brands or
                           slays.
                           Average damage/round: 477 vs. creatures not resistant to acid, 787
                           vs. undead, 787 vs. dragons, 580.5 vs. giants, 580.5 vs. orcs, 477
                           vs. animals, 477 vs. evil creatures, and 374 vs. others.

b) the Light Crossbow of Belomuros (x5) (+14,+19) <+5, +2> {@2}
                           Dropped by Tom the Stone Troll at 3500 feet (level 70)

+5 intelligence.
                           +2 stealth.
                           +2 shooting power.
                           Provides resistance to fire, sound.
                           Sustains strength.

c) the Band of Froth (+8,+2) <+2, +4, +5, +1>
                           Found lying on the floor in a vault at 4050 feet (level 81)

+2 strength.
                           +4 intelligence.
                           +5 wisdom.
                           +4 dexterity.
                           +4 constitution.
                           +1 light.
                           Provides resistance to lightning, fire, cold, poison, light, dark,
                           nexus, chaos.
                           Provides protection from fear, blindness.
                           Cannot be harmed by lightning.
                           Sustains dexterity, constitution.
                           Grants the ability to see invisible things.  Prevents paralysis. 
                           Sustains your life force.  

When activated, it does bizarre things.
                           Takes 639 to 936 turns to recharge at your current speed.

d) the Ring of Aereth <+5, +3>
                           Dropped by a mature green dragon at 3100 feet (level 62)

+5 constitution.
                           +3 searching skill.
                           +5 infravision.
                           +3 speed.
                           It causes your melee attacks to slay undead.
                           Provides immunity to fire.
                           Provides resistance to dark, sound, chaos.
                           Provides protection from fear, confusion.
                           Cannot be harmed by lightning.
                           Speeds regeneration.  

When activated, it tries to recharge a wand or staff, destroying
                           the wand or staff on failure.
                           Takes 351 to 429 turns to recharge at your current speed.
                           Your chance of success is 87.9%

e) an Amulet of Trickery <+5, +2, +6, +1>
                           Found lying on the floor in a vault at 3100 feet (level 62)

+5 dexterity.
                           +2 stealth.
                           +6 searching skill.
                           +6 infravision.
                           +1 speed.
                           Provides resistance to poison, nexus.
                           Sustains dexterity.

f) the Star of Nascabil <+2, +3>
                           Dropped by Angamait of Umbar at 1600 feet (level 32)

+2 strength.
                           +2 intelligence.
                           +3 light.
                           Provides resistance to fire.
                           Provides protection from stunning.
                           Cannot be harmed by fire.
                           Radius 3 light.

When activated, it maps the area around you.
                           Takes 198 to 390 turns to recharge at your current speed.

g) the Law Dragon Scale Mail 'Aithir' (-2) [36,+17] <+10>
                           Dropped by Ji Indur Dawndeath at 4050 feet (level 81)

+10 speed.
                           Provides resistance to acid, cold, light, sound, shards, nether,
                           disenchantment.
                           Provides protection from fear, blindness.

When aimed, it randomly breathes a cone of sound or shards with
                           width 20 degrees, dealing 230 damage at the source.
                           Takes 195 turns to recharge at your current speed.
                           Your chance of success is 97.5%

h) an Ethereal Cloak of the Magi [0,+20] <+1>
                           Dropped by Gothmog, the High Captain of Balrogs at 4750 feet
                           (level 95)

+1 intelligence.
                           +1 stealth.
                           Sustains intelligence.
                           Speeds regeneration.  

i) the Small Metal Shield of Erech [5,+11] <+5, +2, +4>
                           Dropped by an ethereal dragon at 4600 feet (level 92)

+5 strength.
                           +2 intelligence.
                           +4 searching skill.
                           Provides resistance to acid, fire, cold, shards, chaos.
                           Cannot be harmed by acid.
                           Speeds regeneration.  Prevents paralysis.  

j) the Iron Crown 'Turgionwe' (+4,+7) [0,+13] <+1, +2, +4>
                           Dropped by Gothmog, the High Captain of Balrogs at 4750 feet
                           (level 95)

+1 dexterity.
                           +2 constitution.
                           +4 speed.
                           Provides resistance to acid, lightning.

k) the Set of Mithril Gauntlets 'Hirin' [6,+17] <+5>
                           Conjured forth by magic at 2000 feet (level 40)

+5 strength.
                           Provides resistance to nexus.
                           Sustains dexterity.
                           Prevents paralysis.  

l) the Pair of Mithril Shod Boots of Quent [8,+16] <+1, +5>
                           Found lying on the floor in a vault at 4050 feet (level 81)

+1 wisdom.
                           +5 speed.
                           Provides immunity to cold.
                           Provides resistance to acid.
                           Provides protection from fear, confusion.
                           Prevents paralysis.  

[Character Inventory]

a) a Book of Magic Spells [Magic for Beginners] {@1!g}
                      b) a Book of Magic Spells [Conjurings and Tricks] {@2!g}
                      c) a Book of Magic Spells [Incantations and Illusions] {@3!g}
                      d) a Book of Magic Spells [Sorcery and Evocations] {@4!g}
                      e) a Book of Magic Spells [Resistances of Scarabtarices] {@5!g}

f) a Book of Magic Spells [Mordenkainen's Escapes] {@7!g}

g) a Book of Magic Spells [Tenser's Transformations] {@8!g}

h) 37 Potions of Cure Critical Wounds
                      i) 7 Potions of Healing
                      j) 8 Potions of *Healing*
                           It can be thrown at creatures with damaging effect.

k) 5 Potions of Life
                           It can be thrown at creatures with damaging effect.

l) 14 Potions of Restore Mana
                      m) 3 Potions of Enlightenment
                      n) 12 Scrolls of Phase Door
                      o) 25 Scrolls of Teleportation {!r}
                      p) 4 Scrolls of Banishment
                      q) 6 Scrolls of Mass Banishment {!r!d!k!v}
                      r) the Golden Crown of Aerdoron [0,+19] <+4, +3, +1>
                           Taken from a chest found at 2650 feet (level 53)

+4 intelligence.
                           +3 wisdom.
                           +1 light.
                           Provides resistance to poison, dark.
                           Provides protection from fear.
                           Grants telepathy.  Prevents paralysis.  

[Character Quiver]

0) 13 Bolts of Acid (1d5) (+9,+19)
                           Branded with acid.

Combat info:
                           Hits targets up to 160 feet away.
                           Average damage/round: 354.2 vs. creatures not resistant to acid,
                           and 221.4 vs. others.
                           25% chance of breaking upon contact.

1) 12 Seeker Bolts (4d5) (+7,+8)
                           Combat info:
                           Average damage/round: 210.6.

2) a Seeker Bolt of Venom (4d5) (+11,+12)
                           Branded with poison.

Combat info:
                           Average damage/round: 375 vs. creatures not resistant to poison,
                           and 234.3 vs. others.

3) 4 Mithril Bolts of Flame (3d5) (+9,+10)
                           Branded with fire.

Combat info:
                           Average damage/round: 328.3 vs. creatures not resistant to fire,
                           and 205.2 vs. others.

4) 15 Mithril Bolts of Flame (3d5) (+10,+12)
                           Branded with fire.

Combat info:
                           Average damage/round: 345.6 vs. creatures not resistant to fire,
                           and 216 vs. others.

5) 6 Mithril Bolts of Frost (3d5) (+11,+12)
                           Branded with cold.

Combat info:
                           Average damage/round: 348.8 vs. creatures not resistant to cold,
                           and 218 vs. others.

6) 16 Mithril Bolts of Frost (3d5) (+12,+12)
                           Branded with cold.

Combat info:
                           Average damage/round: 348.8 vs. creatures not resistant to cold,
                           and 218 vs. others.

7) 6 Mithril Bolts of Flame (3d5) (+12,+12)
                           Branded with fire.

Combat info:
                           Average damage/round: 348.8 vs. creatures not resistant to fire,
                           and 218 vs. others.

8) 14 Mithril Bolts of Flame (3d5) (+13,+12)
                           Branded with fire.

Combat info:
                           Average damage/round: 348.8 vs. creatures not resistant to fire,
                           and 218 vs. others.

9) 10 Mithril Shots of Wounding (2d4) (+27,+19)
                      Last edited by Grotug; October 6, 2018, 17:35.

Comment

• Pete Mack
                        Prophet
                        • Apr 2007

That character is another exhibit in "why randarts are broken." Every stat except one is at 18/220 on that character! And not just by a little: +17/+15/+15/+10/+6 is insane. And every resist is covered, all but one covered more than once. And all important abilities are covered. Of course it was a ln easy win!

Comment

• Grotug
                          Veteran
                          • Nov 2013

Here is a YT video demonstrating the fun of playing Half Troll for his regenerative abilities. I'm playing a HT Ranger with +6 to STR/DEX/INT and +2 CON.

Comment

• Sky
                            Veteran
                            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Pete Mack
                            That character is another exhibit in "why randarts are broken." Every stat except one is at 18/220 on that character! And not just by a little: +17/+15/+15/+10/+6 is insane. And every resist is covered, all but one covered more than once. And all important abilities are covered. Of course it was a ln easy win!
                            Thats the way it's supposed to be.

I dont get this glorification of unfit characters; hey lets all only play gnome mages ironman egoless without rPoison BECAUSE THATS WHAT REAL MEN DO.

No;you are *supposed* to get powerful, to cover your resists, to max your stats, to stash conaumables.

Maybe, you won't max all stats. Sometimes they are nearly maxed, sometimes they are easily maxed, and sometimes the entire randart set has TWO ESP items. Or rNexus is missing alltogether.

The stock set has ringil/cubragol/fingolfin at +45 speed (easy to reach +70 with two ros) pStun + all resists. Not much difference. Or any difference, really. Somtimes randarts throw out random results. Im pretty sure thats where the name RANDOM ARTIFACTS comes from.

Comment

• Derakon
                              Prophet
                              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Sky
                              Thats the way it's supposed to be.
                              This is a subjective issue. Some players want to become "perfectly powerful" in every game, even though that removes a source of challenge. Others don't. The game designers have to make a decision at some point in terms of how powerful you get without grinding, and that's what we argue about.

While this is, strictly speaking, true:
                              The stock set has ringil/cubragol/fingolfin at +45 speed (easy to reach +70 with two ros) pStun + all resists.
                              it's only true if you're willing to grind until you find all of those items. The vast majority of standart games that are not grind-heavy will find at most one of those artifacts, and you'd have to spend a fairly substantial amount of time grinding to get all three.

Should a randart game in which you do not grind yield an equivalent level of power as a standart game in which you do grind?

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎